We would like to invite patients, who may be suitable for the C-Brace, for a one off free of charge assessment with our Orthotist, Kim Pickering, on the 24th April 2019 at our Ringwood, Hampshire Clinic. We also have a test system available on the day for patients to trial.
Consultations will start at 8:30 and will last for 90 min each.
- Patients who are not able to control the knee and foot with weight on it.
- Suitable conditions, polio, traumatic paralysis, incomplete paraplegia (lesion between L1 and L5) with minor or no spasticity.
- Patient must be able to control their trunk and stand freely
- Muscle strength in hip extensors and flexors to allow controlled swing through walking of the affected leg.
- Cannot have hip flexion contracture or genu valgus or varus of 10 degrees or more.
- Body weight of less than 125kg
- If you are unsure about suitability please request a call with Kim to discuss your client.
To secure a place give Sue Hughes a call on 01425 481754 or email email@example.com