We currently have two vacancies available.
SAFO/Silicone Technician (Ringwood)
Dorset Orthopaedic, a leading independent clinical provider of prosthetic and orthotic services, are looking to recruit a SAFO (Silicone Ankle Foot Orthosis) Technician to work alongside a specific training program, within a dynamic and highly skilled team.
The role entails producing custom-made medical grade silicone orthotic products to specific manufacturing requirements and DOC standards with great importance given to finish and accuracy.
No previous experience of medical orthotics is necessary as training will be issued throughout although a strong sculptural and artistic ability is paramount.
The Dorset Orthopaedic Training Programme provides a structure for career and salary progression (dependant on quality of work, attitude, production rate and awareness of responsibility and communication skills).
The role is offered at 40 hours per week over 4 days.
Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 6.00pm
Applicants should have:-
- An aptitude for specific detail, technical ability and strong sculpting techniques.
- To possess and demonstrate great hand to eye co-ordination skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritise work, keeping to tight and demanding production deadlines, whilst remaining calm and focused on the job in hand.
- To work effectively and function well within a team environment but possess the skillset to work independently to achieve the desired outcome.
- To be able to interact and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Competitive salary increasing with skills and experience.
- Private Health Insurance (after successful completion of probationary period).
- Company Pension.
Starting salary £17,167.00 following the Dorset Orthopaedic training program and to the businesses requirements.
For further information, please see the job description.
Please apply by Friday 26th October 2018 sending your application, artistic portfolio (if existing) and CV to Peter King at email@example.com and for further information about Dorset Orthopaedic please visit www.dorset-ortho.com.
Customer Service Administrator (Ringwood)
Dorset Orthopaedic Company is one of the UK's leading providers of prosthetic, orthotic, silicone and rehabilitation services. We are looking to recruit two Customer Service Administrators.
As a member of the Dorset Orthopaedic team, customer service will always come first to you. You will need to take the time to talk to people, so it's essential that you have good communication skills, a friendly and professional telephone manner and a positive and relaxed nature.
Your role will be to effectively co-ordinate and actively deliver all aspects of customer care. Actively means that this is a hands-on role and the holder will be expected to be in regular contact with clients by phone, email and letter. Through structured customer enquiry and care handling, the post holder will required to;
- Ensure enquiries lead to clinic work.
- Ensuring existing clients are retained (through the co-ordination and delivery of excellent customer care)
The proposed hours of work are 40 hours per week: 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Please apply by 3 November 2018 sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please see the Job Description.