Receptionist Part-time (Maternity Cover 12 months)
Dorset Orthopaedic are one of the UK's leading providers of prosthetic, orthotic, silicone and rehabilitation services. We are the private UK clinical division of Ottobock, a global leader in this field and our clinical expertise and silicone solutions are recognised globally.
We will be making an exciting move to incredible new premises in summer 2019. Applicants will therefore be required to work initially at our current Ringwood clinic until our move to Ferndown later this year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of our busy private clinic, to provide an efficient, welcoming and reception environment for our clients. This will include:
- Welcoming clients and visitors to Dorset Orthopaedic and helping ensure they are comfortable and their needs are being met during their visit.
- Communicating with clients and visitors, face to face, by phone, letter and email.
- Working with and supporting the Dorset Orthopaedic clinic team, including clinicians, administrators, technicians and the management team.
- Provide administrative support for the clinic team, including appointment scheduling & reminders and arranging payments.
- Helping ensure the client facing areas of the clinic, are clean, tidy and organised throughout the day.
- Providing holiday cover from time to time.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Training will be provided, but the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
1. Customer Service – As a member of the Dorset Orthopaedic team, a passion for excellent customer service is essential.
2. Communication – You will need to be comfortable engaging with people, so it's essential that you have good verbal and written communication skills, a friendly and professional telephone manner and a positive and relaxed nature.
3. Administration – Admin skills will be essential for this role including the ability to structure professional emails. We use an in-house database, Word, Sage and Excel.
4. Professional & Calm Demeanour – The nature of our work requires an empathetic approach with our clients, where staff remain professional and assured.
5. Teamwork – Key to success in your role will be the ability to work with other departments including our workshops, other clinics, reception, silicone manufacturing, legal, accounts and our clinical team.
- Hours – 23.5 hours per week (Monday to Thursday 12.30 to 5.30pm and each Friday 12.30 to 4pm)
- Rewarding working environment
- Free Parking
- £11,355 (£9.27 / HR)
- New offices from summer 2019
To view the full Job Description click here.