The Trias is a prosthetic foot by Ottobock with an innovative construction that makes the foot especially light, which reduces the strain on you. Whether you are walking on cobblestone streets in town, on a meadow, or in the woods – with the Trias, you walk with security and comfort with a controlled gait pattern.
The Trias offers the following benefits: –
- Lightweight carbon construction
- Unique conjoint dual spring elements providing excellent heel shock absorption, rollover and energy efficient characteristics
- Secure controlled action improving amputee confidence
- Ability to vary cadence, yet maintain a smooth response
- Reduction of excessive forces on the contralateral leg
- Conform to uneven terrain
- Attractive and function cosmetic footshell with detachable cosmesis connection cap
Read pdf for more details
to download click here.
To find out more, please email us by clicking here or call +44 (0) 1425 481740.