The SAFO® I-Fit is designed specifically for physiotherapists to aid the initial assessment and primary rehabilitation of ‘drop-foot’ patients. This quick-fit orthosis provides instant clinical feedback for both children and adults alike.
In line with all of our ‘Silicone-Ankle- Foot Orthosis’ products (SAFO®), the I-Fit provides comfortable and flexible support.
The clinical principles of the I-Fit follow those of the innovative SAFO® product range, with a reinforced anterior silicone shell providing the support to lift the foot during the swing phase.
Features of the SAFO® I-Fit:
- Simulates the SAFO® product
- Instant fitting
- One-sized anterior leg shell (L & R)
- 3 silicone foot tubes (small, medium & large) which can be trimmed and tailored if necessary
- Sizes to fit all children and adults
- All parts available to order individually
Read pdf for more details
To find out more, please email us by clicking here or call +44 (0) 1425 481740.