Client Co-Ordinator (Ringwood)
We have an exciting opportunity for an administrator/co-ordinator for our busy prosthetic silicone production office based in Ringwood, Hampshire.
Dorset Orthopaedic is a world leading independent clinical provider of silicone, prosthetic and orthotic services. We have developed a reputation for providing an exceptional service to our clients, working with professional clinical partners across the world. We are looking for an energetic, confident and highly capable individual to help co-ordinate the scheduling of products, working closely with our team of skilled technicians from initial enquiry, throughout production and onto delivery.
The Silicone & SAFO Co-Ordinator will support all Silicone Technicians for scheduling and manufacturing, whilst continuing to improve and develop relationships with partners based in the UK and around the globe. It's essential to have excellent communication skills, a friendly and professional telephone manner and a positive and highly proactive nature. This is a fast paced production office environment so attention to detail and the ability to prioritise are paramount.
This is a dynamic administration role, like no other, candidates must be able to demonstrate that they can multi-task, work to tight deadlines and be skilled in a variety of Microsoft packages, whilst remaining calm and organized with the job at hand.
For further details please see the attached job description.
37.5 Hours per week
Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 11.30am
- 5 weeks holiday
- Pension Scheme
- BUPA after successful completion of probation
- Free parking
- Competitive Salary
All applications are to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Monday 27th November 2017
Silicone Technician (Ringwood)
Dorset Orthopaedic, a leading independent clinical provider of prosthetic and orthotic services, are looking to recruit a Silicone Technician to work along a specific training program, within a team producing custom-made high definition silicone products to match and fit the specific requirements and expectations of the patient. No previous experience of medical prosthetics is necessary. The role is 40 hours per week over 5 days.
Applicants should have:-
- An aptitude for specific artistic detail, technical ability and exceptional sculpting techniques.
- To possess and demonstrate good hand to eye co-ordination skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritise work, keeping to tight and demanding production deadlines,whilst remaining calm and focused.
- To work effectively and function well within a team environment but possess the skillset to work independently.
- To be able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and clinics in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Highly competitive salary increasing with skills and experience.
- Private Health Insurance (after successful completion of probation).
- Company Pension.
Starting salary £19,088.00 following the Dorset Orthopaedic training program to the businesses requirements.
Please apply by 23rd November 2017 and send your application, portfolio and CV to Peter King at email@example.com