Dorset Orthopaedic was started by prosthetist Bob Watts in 1989. Since then, our success has enabled us to grow and expand our clinics to incorporate the whole of the UK. Our full time clinics are located in Ringwood, Hampshire and Burton-upon Trent in the Midlands, in addition we offer locally accessible satellite clinics.
- Southern Clinic, Ringwood, Hampshire
- Midlands Clinic, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire
- Harley Street, London (Satellite clinic)
- Castle Cary, Somerset (Satellite clinic)
- Exmouth, Devon (Satellite clinic)
- Glasgow, Scotland (Satellite clinic)
- Newcastle upon-Tyne, Tyne & Wear (Satellite clinic)
From humble beginnings, Dorset Orthopaedic has grown to become a leading prosthetic and orthotic provider in the UK. In 2014, Dorset Orthopaedic was acquired by Ottobock and began a new journey powered by one of the most prestigious prosthetic manufacturers in the world.