Prosthetic Technician required at our Ringwood Clinic, based in Hampshire.
We are pleased to offer an opportunity to work as a Prosthetic Technician at Dorset Orthopaedic, a leading independent clinical provider of prosthetic and orthotic services across the UK. We are looking for an experienced technician to manufacture all levels of prosthetic limbs with possible production of orthotics. The successful candidate will be working at our Ringwood Clinic based on the outskirts of the New Forest in Hampshire.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Experience and training in prosthetics would be advantageous however full training will be given to the successful applicant.
- The successful applicant will consistently achieve high quality standards and meet tight deadlines.
- As a Technician you will be responsible for the manufacture, adjustment and repairs of all prosthetic limbs to the specification prescribed by the Prosthetist/Orthotist and component manufacturer.
- To integrate and work as part of a team within the Ringwood clinic.
- To understand and adhere to the requirements of health and safety legislation in compliance with the health and safety at work act and to ensure your own safety and that of the clients in the clinic is assured.
- Four and a half day working week
- Company pension and private health insurance.
If you would like to informally discuss this opportunity please call Ray Chippett on 01425 480065
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 3rd December 2015