Silicone Technician required at our Ringwood Clinic, based in Hampshire
Highly Competitive Salary/Package Dependent on Experience
We are pleased to offer an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as a Silicone Technician at Dorset Orthopaedic, a leading independent clinical provider of prosthetic and orthotic services across the UK. As a Silicone Technician you will manufacture custom-made silicone products to match and fit the specific requirements and expectations of the patient.
Applicants should have prosthetic experience and preferably have worked with medical grade silicone. You should have an aptitude for detail and technical work and possess good hand to eye co-ordination skills. You should also have the ability to work with and communicate effectively within a team environment and members of the public. Working to tight deadlines is essential.
If you are a self-motivated and innovative individual with good communications skills and want to join a winning team then we would like to hear from you.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Flexible 40 hour working week.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company Pension.
The role is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
With any queries about the role, or for an informal chat, please contact the Clinic And Silicone Service Manager Matthew Hughes on 01425 481752.
Please send CV’s and covering letter to our HR Department: email@example.com by 5th May 2015
Prosthetic Technician required at our Midlands Clinic, based in Burton upon Trent.
We are pleased to offer an opportunity to work as a Prosthetic Technician at Dorset Orthopaedic, a leading independent clinical provider of prosthetic and orthotic services across the UK. We are looking for an experienced Technician who is able to produce high quality of work and maintain a can-do attitude towards work. The successful candidate will be working at our Midlands Clinic based on the outskirts of Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- For this role we require an applicant with proven experience and training in the manufacture of a range of prosthetic devices.
- The successful applicant will consistently achieve high quality standards and meet tight deadlines.
- As a Prosthetic Technician you will be responsible for the manufacture, adjustment and repairs of all prosthetic limbs to the specification prescribed by the Prosthetist and component manufacturer.
- To integrate and work as part of a team within the Midlands Clinic.
- To understand and adhere to the requirements of health and safety legislation in compliance with the health and safety at work act and to ensure your own safety, and that of the clients, is assured.
- Four day working week (40 hours per week; Monday – Thursday, 7.30am-6pm)
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Company pension and private health insurance.
If you would like to informally discuss this opportunity please call Moose Baxter, Midlands Clinic Manager on 01283 224 864
Please send CV’s and covering letter to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 4th May 2015